(1) B. Bertini, F. H. L. Essler, S. Groha and N. J. Robinson, Prethermalization and thermalization in models with weak integrability breaking, Phys. Rev. Lett. 115 (18), 180601 (2015).
(2) N. J. Robinson, J.-S. Caux and R. M. Konik, Motion of a distinguishable impurity in the Bose gas: arrested expansion without a lattice and impurity snaking, Phys. Rev. Lett. 116 (14), 145302 (2016).
(3) T. M. Rice, N. J. Robinson and A. M. Tsvelik, Umklapp scattering as the origin of T-linear resistivity in the normal state of high-Tc cuprate superconductors, Phys. Rev. B 96 (22), 220502(R) (2017).
(4) N. J. Robinson, A. Altland, R. Egger, N. M. Gergs, W. Li, D. Schuricht, A. M. Tsvelik, A. Weichselbaum, and R. M. Konik, Non-Topological Majorana Zero Modes in Inhomogeneous Spin Ladders, Phys. Rev. Lett. 122 (02), 027201 (2019).
(5) A. J. A. James, R. M. Konik, and N. J. Robinson, Nonthermal states arising from confinement in one and two dimensions, Phys. Rev. Lett. 122 (13), 130603 (2019).
(6) D. G. Mazzone, D. Meyers, Y. Cao, J. G. Vale, C. D. Dashwood, Y. Shi, A. J. A. James, N. J. Robinson, J. Q. Lin, V. Thampy, Y. Tanaka, A. S. Johnson, H. Miao, R. Wang, T. A. Assefa, J. Kim, D. Casa, R. Mankowsky, D. Zhu, R. Alonso-Mori, S. Song, H. Yavas, T. Katayama, M. Yabashi, Y. Kubota S. Owada, J. Liu, J. Yang, R. M. Konik, I. K. Robinson, J. P. Hill, D. F. McMorrow, M. Forst, S. Wall, X. Liu, and M. P. M. Dean, Trapped Transient Magnons in the Gapped Antiferromagnet Sr3Ir2O7, arXiv:2002.07301 (2020).
(1) A. J. A. James, R. M. Konik, P. Lecheminant, N. J. Robinson and A. M. Tsvelik, Non-perturbative methodologies for low-dimensional strongly-correlated systems: From non-Abelian bosonization to truncated spectrum methods, Rep. Prog. Phys. 81 (4), 046002 (2018).
(2) N. J. Robinson, P. D. Johnson, T. M. Rice, and A. M. Tsvelik, Anomalies in the pseudogap phase of the cuprates: A perspective on the role of umklapp scattering, Rep. Prog. Phys. 82 (12), 126501 (2019).
(1) R. R. Hartmann, N. J. Robinson and M. E. Portnoi, Smooth electron waveguides in graphene, Phys. Rev, B 81 (24), 245431 (2010).
(2) N. J. Robinson, F. H. L. Essler, E. Jeckelmann and A. M. Tsvelik, Finite wave vector pairing in doped two-leg ladders, Phys. Rev. B 85 (19), 195103 (2012).
(3) F. H. L. Essler, S. Kehrein, S. R. Manmana and N. J. Robinson, Quench dynamics in a model with tuneable integrability breaking, Phys. Rev. B 89 (16), 165104 (2014).
(4) N. J. Robinson, F. H. L. Essler, I. Cabrera and R. Coldea, Quasiparticle breakdown in the quasi-one-dimensional Ising ferromagnet CoNb2O6, Phys. Rev. B 90 (17), 174406 (2014).
(6) N. J. Robinson and R. M. Konik, Excitations in the Yang-Gaudin Bose gas, J. Stat. Mech. (2017) 063101.
(7) D. Meyers, Y. Cao, G. Fabbris, N. J. Robinson, L. Hao, C. Frederick, N. Traynor, J. Yang, J. Lin, M. H. Upton, D. Casa, J.-W. Kim, T. Gog, E. Karapetrova, Y. Choi, D. Haskel, P. J. Ryan, L. Horak, X. Liu, J. Liu, and M. P. M. Dean, Magnetism in iridate heterostructures leveraged by structural distortions, Sci. Rep. 9, 4263 (2019).
(8) L. Classen, N. J. Robinson, and A. M. Tsvelik, Ladder-like optical conductivity in the spin-fermion model, Phys. Rev. B 99 (11), 115110 (2019).
(9) N. J. Robinson, A. J. A. James, and R. M. Konik, Signatures of rare states and thermalization in the perturbed Ising field theory, Phys. Rev. B 99 (19), 195108 (2019).
(10) A. Cortés Cubero and N. J. Robinson, Lack of thermalization in (1+1)-d QCD at large Nc, J. Stat. Mech. (2019) 123101.
(11) N. J. Robinson, J.-S. Caux and R. M. Konik, Light cone dynamics in excitonic states of two-component Bose and Fermi gases, J. Stat. Mech. (2020) 013103.
(12) N. J. Robinson, A. J. J. M. de Klerk, and J.-S. Caux, On computing non-equilibrium dynamics following a quench, arXiv:1911.11101 (2019).
(1) N. J. Robinson, Viewpoint: Cold Atoms Bear a Quantum Scar, Physics 11, 105 (2018).
Open access pre-print versions of all my works are available on my arXiv author’s page.